Monday, September 29, 2008

Join the Berkeley Digital Media conference (>play)

We’ll join the Berkeley Digital Media conference (>play) at Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley on Nov15 http://playconference.org/. It is also because one of their staffs knew us at TechCrunch50. It’s the first time for us to participate in the conference at school. I’m very excited that we can meet promising students and professionals. GazoPa provides cutting edge experience and I’d like to talk with persons who are very sensitive to new technology and service. I also envy students in West Coast for their chance to touch and feel new trend directly. These atmospheres encourage entrepreneurship. It’s one of the reasons that I like West Coast, although I always suffer from jet lag.

Meet us at >play on Nov15.


hideki

No comments: